Menu
Miker604
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Service.... What service!?

So I posted on here (not sure exactly) but it's been well over 3 weeks. Have to chase for any communications back from the advisors on this forum. Don't get anything back from the official complaints procedure. Where do I go from here? VM still happily billing me but not providing the services I pay for. Literally no one helps from VM so are there any other forms of complaint I can make that VM will actually listen to?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service.... What service!?

What became of your PM discussion with Virgin Media staff documented in your previous thread?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Account-suspended/m-p/4496675

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI Miker604, we should have an update for you tomorrow, I have chased this up with the team for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Miker604
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

As stated 'should have an update tomorrow' 

Definition of tomorrow is the day after today. This was over a week ago now. Guess what. No update. Gave you the benefit of the doubt as you said 'should'. I think a week is sufficient to now publicise exactly what my original post set out to do. Out Virgin media for the abysmal customer service, with a written log as proof.

Had one of your sales guys put the phone down on me the other day too, all because I asked him who exactly I could speak to as I've exhausted every avenue with this issue to no avail. He went by the name of 'Rob Jay'. His attitude changed drastically when he found out I already had VM and I wanted to make a complaint. His sales patter wouldn't get him that commission this time, so it was understandable. He was ever so pleasant when trying to sell me the product though..... Strange. 

0 Kudos
Miker604
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Usual false promises from the staff at VM. You know, been told at least 5 dates that this will be rectified by, whether that be over the phone, webchat or on here. Then there's the 'we'll up date you tomorrow'. Tomorrow never comes. 

Been hung up on a few times as staff don't get that the abysmal customer service will definitely make someone lose their temper. Perhaps don't fog the truth or stick to your word (whether good or bad news) and customers wouldn't get frustrated? They know you won't call back to queue for an hour. 

Wouldn't mind speaking to a manager.... They seem like their non existent though. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry about the time which this has taken, I have spoken to the 2nd line technical team who have escalated the ticket and hopefully we are able to provide an update soon. Chris 

0 Kudos
Miker604
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry but heard it all before Chris. Exactly how many 'lines' of technical teams are there? As it's been passed to the 2nd line at least 3 times now. Are there differing lines of 2nd line technicals that have all escalated to higher beings? Let's face it, the problem won't be fixed by VM. So where does that leave us?

Although I've been aggressive/sarcastic, surely you can see yourself that this is abysmal customer service on VMs behalf? It's literally been weeks. I've given some leeway due to the holiday period, so please don't use that as an excuse.

May I suggest that someone tries to suspend my account and then lift the suspension to see if that then lifts the suspension on my TV go app?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello Miker604,

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of update regarding your TV Go issue. I can see that we have chased the IT Team and our 2nd line Faults Team have as well but it's still open I'm afraid.  I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can double check all the details to make sure they have everything as I cannot see why there is a delay to your ticket.

Please reply back to my Private Message so I can help try and get this progressed for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Miker604,

I have checked the ticket and there is no update. I am sorry, please keep posting here for any updates, I can understand your frustration as this has been open a while but please bear with us 

Zoie

0 Kudos