Menu
andrewlaver
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Samsung A7 tablet

When using my A7 Samsung tablet with the Virgin to go app the picture is fine for about a minute then it becomes jerky , tried everything i can think off , better broadband , re-install , update , still no good . Other devices seems to work fine - any solutions? 

0 Kudos
Murdock_Bassi
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung A7 tablet

Is it the same when watching a downloaded programme?
0 Kudos
BatletUK
Up to speed
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I just tried it on my A7 tab, just to see and it seems to work OK.  So it does appear to work on that device at least...

You say it works OK on other devices you have so the question would have to be, what's  different about the A7?

Do you have anything  else running on the A7 in the background? (You can use the built in diagnostics on the A7 to check). If the WiFi is ok for the other devices that do work, it should be fine for the A7 as well...

Edit: Just remembered, the A7 ( like a lot of devices) has battery management options that limit performance, are you using any of these settings?

andrewlaver
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Many Thanks for the reply

I'll have another look , it's just the virgin app it does it on , sky sports and other media apps are fine 

0 Kudos
ModTeam
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi All, 

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with our TV Go app.

• Is there a problem with all downloaded programmes?
  • If not, could you provide specifics (name of show, series, episode etc)

Thanks,

Community Moderation Team 

0 Kudos
andrewlaver
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Yes it's just any program on the tv go app , it's ok for about a minute then the picture becomes jerky . The Sky sports app and you tube are all fine . No games are played on it 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angelique,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with TV go and your tablet. does it work OK on other devices, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello @andrewlaver@Murdock_Bassi 

Sorry you've had problems when using our TV Go App on your Samsung Tablets regarding the stuttering and choppy video issue. I appreciate it has been a while since we posted an update on this but we have been liaising with Samsung in the background who have advised that they have resolved it with a fix.

Please update your tablets to the latest firmware and ensure you're using the latest TV GO app and let us know if you're still having problems with the App.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos