Menu
gryphon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Resetting Devices

Apologies for starting another thread on a similar topic, i already have a thread for similar. My hope is that a member of the forum team might be more likely to view a new topic and help rather than view and older thread with several replies.

Anyway i'm having the same problem as many on here in watching live TV on my laptop (Same laptop i have been viewing live TV for years) it keeps asking me to register the same device and not allowing me to watch TV.

After another 30 minuet wait to speak to an operator we went round in circles with her insisting there is no problem and to leave it 48 hours. I pointed this has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

I understand the problem is possibly with chrome and edge browsers. I have downloaded Firefox and seem to be getting live TV ok.

In my annoyance with getting nowhere via the phone call i forgot to ask her to reset my devices. The setting in chrome of firefox aren't allowing me to delete devises or even letting me know when they can be replaced.

Can somebody from the forum team please reset my devices without me having to go via the phone again. This would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resetting Devices

Hi gryphon,

Thanks for posting. 

My apologies for the delayed reply.

This here should help 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos