cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Sky Sports Devices

mckay91uk
Joining in

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to completely remove all of the devices which are linked to the Sky Sports App. i am currently unable to do so the link  http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices does not work get an error about not being a virgin tv customer when i clearly am tried this on multiple browsers such as Firefox edge and safari to no avail.

would someone be able to manually remove all of the devices associated with my account? 

Many Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mckay91uk 

What happens if you try using an incognito window?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

mckay91uk
Joining in

the same. access is denied

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello, mckay91uk.
Welcome to our community and thanks for reaching out to our forum team.

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your TV Go App access, we'd love to see how to help you.

In order to view more and assist you I will send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Carley

I'm having the exact same issue. Unable to alter the sky devices. Please can you manually reset for me?

Thanks

Dan

Hi Adri

Please can you do the same for me. I'm unable to alter my devices for sky

Hi @danV1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have also faced this issue with your Sky devices, I'll be happy to take a look for you via a Private Message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.