Menu
7esh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reset Devices

I'm struggling to play any channels on my Android mobile. i have 5 devices registered and one of them is the Android Phone I'm using. When attempting to play I get a black screen saying the channel is starting but nothing happens. 

On my devices I have 5 registered. I have 3 chrome browsers (although only used one chrome browser on a laptop), a tablet and then the Android phone. 

Unless it's an error playing the video for the channel on the phone then I'm guessing it's due to it thinking this phone is a new device. Could someone please reset to see if I have the same issue on the phone?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reset Devices

Hi 7esh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with playing a show on your Android device. We can certainly get the devices reset from here for you but in order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 7esh, 

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. 

I have gone in to the account and reset the devices for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
7esh
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes...all good thank you

0 Kudos