Menu
Twinkle993
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Remove devices from TV Go

Can someone please help me remove devices from TV go. My ex partner still has his phone registered and I want it removed but can’t work out how. There is only one other device registered but it won’t let me just replace one for the other. 

thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove devices from TV Go

Hi Twinkle993, thanks for your post. 

It's my understanding that there's no option to remove devices - they're just replaced when new devices are added beyond the registered device limit. 

However I can appreciate that's not helpful if you'd like to remove a device for other reasons. We will be able to help further but will need to complete a security check to do so. I'll get in touch via PM just look out for the purple envelope.

Tom

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove devices from TV Go

@Twinkle993 wrote:

Can someone please help me remove devices from TV go. My ex partner still has his phone registered and I want it removed but can’t work out how. There is only one other device registered but it won’t let me just replace one for the other. 

thanks

Alongside the device registration, the app needs a valid primary My Virgin Media username and password to sign in. So changing your My Virgin Media password should lock out the app on any device you don't want it on.

You would then have to update any of your own devices or email apps if you use Virgin Media Mail. You may also want to update the security question and answer that's in your My Virgin Media profile too as that can be used to reset an online password.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own