Menu
rajtita
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remove a device from Virgin TV go APP

Hello There,

Currently i am seeing 5 devices (4 google chrome and 1 Iphone) registered under device management and i can't able to login from new devices. Basically the 4 google chrome registration i dont need any longer as this was done by mistake. I can't find delete/replace option or button under this section of my Virgin TV Go app. 

Can any one help me here?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Remove a device from Virgin TV go APP

Hello rajtita

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to the device allowance for the Virgin TV Go service. We appreciate you making us aware of this and welcome back to the community!!

We've recently made some changes to the process around device allowance and management, we have today reset the device allowance and would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know if the issue is still happening?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
rajtita
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes thanks i can see that now.  

but when i tried to play any channel from Virgin TV go APP i am getting following error message

Sorry - This isn't available , Sorry - we cant play this at the moment. I am using the MAC to access the app.

Can you help me here?

0 Kudos
rajtita
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rajtita,

Thank you for coming back to us, what is it you aren't able to watch, are you able to watch other contact, have you tried on another device?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos