Menu
FrancesB
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Registered device not recognised

I have been having an ongoing problem with TV to Go. My laptop is registered on my device list however when I try to watch I am still getting a message to say it isn't registered. If there is a way to clear my list of devices and start again I would be a happier customer. I've tried to get this sorted through the Virgin Media chat but no joy. Can you help? 

0 Kudos
Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered device not recognised

Hi @FrancesB 

Welcome to the community 😀

Sorry to hear about the TV Go device issue on your laptop. We did post a workaround for this sort of behaviour a little while ago, could you let me know if you're able to try that and whether it makes any difference?

If it's no better, will you just let me know which browser(s) you're using please, and the browser version?

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
FrancesB
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm afraid the cookies didn't work. The laptop is using Google Chrome Windows 10. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @FrancesB

I am so sorry that your  issue is still ongoing - I have had it confirmed that your information and details have been passed to the investigating team. At the time of writing we don't yet have an update but as and when we do, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
FrancesB
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have been waiting patiently for an update but have not heard back from your team and i still have the same issue. Can someone please arrange to reset my tv go account so that i can use it. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI FrancesB, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVgo service, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos