i have exactly the same problem again ! is anyone around to fix this 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Devices

Hi b001

You need one of the moderators to reset your device settings, see my earlier posts, once a Moderator to help, once Joe did a reset for me I have not had a problem. All the advice & fixes I was advised to try didn't work.

Moderator friends can you please respond for b001

Many thanks

Danny

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 13 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi b001,

Very sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I am more than happy to get this sorted for you, to be able to do this, I will need some more information from you.

I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I would need (just keep an eye out for the little purple envelope) if you can reply to this, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsey

Hope you are keeping well. I have the same issue again regarding registered devices, Friday Saturday early evening was fine watching on BT Sport, later the same evening wanted to switch to Eurosport 2, then I got the message that I have four registered devices, I can use one of them. When I look at the four devices listed my correct PC name is listed, one other family member's device is listed then I have Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge, my two browsers options are listed as devices & cannot be changed until 1st August, BUT I couldnt watch any Virgin Media channels, kept getting the same message whatever channel I try & watch.  I had this issue previously & Joe reset things from your end & it has been fine up until this evening. Trusting you can do another rest please? It would be wonderful if anything could be done to prevent this issue reoccurring?

Many thanks

Danny

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Joe

Hi Lindsey

Hope you are keeping well. I have the same issue again regarding registered devices, Saturday early evening was fine watching on BT Sport, later the same evening wanted to switch to Eurosport 2, then I got the message that I have four registered devices, I can use one of them. When I look at the four devices listed my correct PC name is listed, one other family member's device is listed then I have Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge, my two browsers options are listed as devices & cannot be changed until 1st August, BUT I couldnt watch any Virgin Media channels, kept getting the same message whatever channel I try & watch.  I had this issue previously & you reset things from your end & it has been fine up until this evening. Trusting you can do another rest please? It would be wonderful if anything could be done to prevent this issue reoccurring?

Many thanks

Danny

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Danny.

I understand the issue is usually caused by each browser being classed as a separate device, which isn't really made clear and can use up slots unnecessarily.

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details & we'll take it from there. 

Tom_F

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 22
Flag for a moderator

help\
have 4 devices registered none work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 18 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Same here.  I register the devices, they all get replaced by the same device.  month after month.  no one is interested at virgin at resolving the issue.  never gets escalated.  I want to make a complaint, but alas the https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint does not work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hiya

Agree with your comments, I still get the same problem, will sign in one day no problem, next time too many devices registered, but no option to delete, go in another time without having done anything & it works, so frustrating that my Google Browser is registered as three seperate devices, if I go into Sky Sport or Sky Cinema it show 2 devices registered & empty slots to add other devices, but direct into Virgin Media & stalemate!  Did get one of the community moderators to reset for me last year & it worked fine for a few months but now intermittent problems.  Looked at the Complaints link which states it may take 28 days to respond, what sort of customer service is that.

General request to Community Moderators, please come to our assistance, many thanks.

Danny

Highlighted
Super solver
Message 20 of 22
Flag for a moderator

General request to Community Moderators, please come to our assistance, many thanks.

That would be a good thing.