I am unable to watch virgin tv on the web (chrome) because it's saying I need to replace a device, even though the device is already registered. So I replaced it in the list. I did this twice because it didn't work, still hacd the same problem.
Now I can't replace any devices until next week and I can't watch the football.
Can someone please reset my device list, as that seems to fix this problem for others.
[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review theForum Guidelines]
I've just spent over an hour with the helldesk on this one.
Nice guy, nice chat. Bottom line is there's a known problem, it'll be fixed tonight - allegedly! Whether this fixes the fallout, e.g. Maximum Devices error, multiple same device on authorised Devices list, etc.. is beyond me and remains to be seen.
Thanks, your comment helped me. I didn't fancy restting chrome so I switched to Firefox which I've never used with Vrigin and I replaced a device and it worked. There's definitely a bug in there though.