cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: sorry can’t register device at moment

Cebranjo
Joining in

Hi, trying to register a new device in TV Go, but all 5 show as used. If I try to delete one it just says it can’t do it now, try again in a few minutes.

Can VM reset the devices?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cebranjo thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're currently unable to register a new device on TV Go.  I would like to help resolve your issue.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cebranjo

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi,

I can see that the no. of users showing in TV Go app has been reset & now shows only 1 user, but trying to watch Sky Sports on mobile I get a message “Device Limit Reached”.  Advice on sky.com is to manage devices on VM, but as mentioned, VM shows only 1 device registered.  How can I get the registered devices to reflect in sky sports access?

Thanks

Hi @Cebranjo,

Is the device that you're trying to watch the content on the device that's registered on TV Go currently?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I found a link explaining how to update devices for sky via the tv go web application & that solved the issue.

Thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cebranjo

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for letting us know tha your issue has now been solved, I'm glad to hear you are able to register your devices again now.

If you have any further issues please do get back in touch with us.

Kind regards,

Serena