Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sport will not play i get the message my subscription does not allow me to view and also cant get

Thanks for the reply I tried this last Tuesday with no luck I still can't get sky sport through the virgin go app either just get the message your subscription doesn't allow you to watch even when I have signed in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sky sport will not play i get the message my subscription does not allow me to view and also cant get red

Hi I can't connect to sky sports on virgin go it tells me my subscription does not allow me to watch even though I have the full bungle on virgin. Also on my tv sky sport channels will not allow me to  use the red button. I have rung 150 and was on the phone well over one hour was told I was being passed to technical team and was cut off. Really not impressed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sport will not play i get the message my subscription does not allow me to view and also cant get

Are you trying to watch the HD channels (501-510) and you only subscribe to SD (511-520)?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying no I have the full bundle including hd 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Are the channels greyed out in your guide?

Can you try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels" which should refresh your EPG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for post no I can watch sky sports but can't connect with red button on my tv however when I try to watch sky through virgin go I get the message my subscription doesn't allow me to watch even though I pay for the mega bundle 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Covkid,

The red button service isn't always available.

It should be working tonight on the Sky Sports Football channel from 7:40pm for the red button Championship games.  There is an earlier red button game that starts at 7pm, Barnsley v QPR, although the Sky website indicates that also won't be available until 7:40 

There's a web page with dates/matches for the games shown on Sky, including red button games  watch football 

This page includes games on BT and also PPV matches live-english-football-on-tv 

The links on TVGo should direct you to the Sky Sports to watch Sky Sports as it's no longer available on Virgin TVGo.

Just download the Sky Sports app from this link  and log in with your virgin account details.

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ok thankyou for the help I've managed to get it sorted through 150

0 Kudos