Menu
danbooth36
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports App - not loading just black screen

Apparently I have to make my own thread or I can’t be helped. Problem as in subject.

0 Kudos
danbooth36
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Awaiting the promised help? 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @danbooth36 

Thank you for taking the time to post. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the sky sports app, as your OP was some time ago, would you please advise if this issue is still ongoing?  Are you able to let us know if you are getting an error message? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
danbooth36
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh a response at last. Email went in my junk so I’ve only just seen this. No error message as stated previously and by other users with the same problem, it opens the sky sports player says loading, then goes black and closes. I’ve now missed several games over the last month thanks to this issue. 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @danbooth36 

Thanks for your reply and for confirming what the screen is doing when you try to watch. Is this still the case today? We have had some issues with the TV Go side of things, however the Sports should be working today. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and look in to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos