cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Only available at home - error message when trying to watch saved recordings.

Jimmyswanston22
On our wavelength
Hi can someone help me not working via my iPad or iPhone can’t watch recordings I’m having same problems and I can’t seem to unregister devices
10 REPLIES 10

Jimmyswanston22
On our wavelength

Hi I’m getting this problem also and I’m on 360 can someone unregister my devices

Anyone help on this can only watch tv not recordings due to error message only available on home network

Hi @Jimmyswanston22 thanks posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your recordings via your iPad or iPhone.  Can you please confirm if you're having the issue on Apple devices only?  

Regards

Lee_R

Hi yes only on iPad and iPhone watch live tv through the app but not the recordings due to that message and it’s on the same network as my home one

Hi Im still having this issue not sure why thats why I deleted the app it dont work

Hey @Jimmyswanston22,

Thanks for getting back to us, sorry to hear you're still having issues. Please can you confirm the following:

How are your boxes connected to the internet, wired/wireless?
Is this happening on every show or certain ones?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi it’s wired to router and every show I try to watch on record it says same message Virgin said to me it’s not possible to watch via the app as programmes are stored on box hard drive and can only watch via the tv I said no can’t be as why would there be a watch and watch on tv feature 

Hi there,

Please can customers experiencing this issue check that Local Network is enabled for Virgin TV Go in their iOS device's settings? You can do this in the Settings app under Privacy > Local Network and setting the Virgin TV Go toggle to on.

If that doesn't work, please let us know about your home network set up. Are you connected directly to your Virgin Media hub, or by other means such as a mesh network?

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All seems to be working now on my devices seems to sorted it