Re: Sky Sports channels still missing

Thank you!

0 Kudos
keefburtains
Joining in
Message 22 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports channels missing - Virgin TV Go

None of this works for me im using windows 7 and do not have apps , i called on sat re this problem and i was told they would have it up and running by the 5th of aug , guess what, here we are and still no premium sky listings , on hold to them now will post to let know whats happening 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 23 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@keefburtains wrote:

None of this works for me im using windows 7 and do not have apps , i called on sat re this problem and i was told they would have it up and running by the 5th of aug , guess what, here we are and still no premium sky listings , on hold to them now will post to let know whats happening 

If you're on a computer, you may be able to go directly to the Sky Sports website here https://www.skysports.com/watch and Sign In with your Virgin Media UK details.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Pace1
Joining in
Message 24 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Missing sky sports on TV GO

Not only missing Sky Sports but also missing all Sky Cinema, managed to actually talk to someone in customer service over the weekend but he had absolutely no knowledge of the product and how it works!!!....fobbed me off by telling me the issue would be resolved by Monday 05th August...As expected that hasn’t happened!!!

very poor.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 25 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing sky sports on TV GO

Although the listings are missing in the TV Go app - have you tried going into the Sky Cinema app directly?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Pace1
Joining in
Message 26 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Not only missing Sky Sports but also missing all Sky Cinema, managed to actually talk to someone in customer service over the weekend but he had absolutely no knowledge of the product and how it works!!!....fobbed me off by telling me the issue would be resolved by Monday 05th August...As expected that hasn’t happened!!!

very poor.

0 Kudos
Pace1
Joining in
Message 27 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing sky sports on TV GO

Ok the Sky cinema seems to work, but not Sky sports......so much easier and convenient to go through the app we’ve signed up to and expect to work!!

0 Kudos
keefburtains
Joining in
Message 28 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Called them again last night and after being kept on hold for 33 minutes, i got through to a tele handler , at first he said the daate had been extended to the 6th of aug , then after being on hold again for a further 3 minutes informed me that he had spoken to an engineer who had re`set the system and if i shut down my pc and reboot things would be working ,, guess what, i stupidly believed him and after doing this  i questioned my own sanity the **bleep** that i am , but here we are 6th of aug an no sky listings , im irate 

0 Kudos
hillstephen
Joining in
Message 29 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I can't do that either

0 Kudos
rachelf1990
Joining in
Message 30 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I have just signed up to Sky Sports and I am furious that I cannot watch them using TV Go or on the SKY sports website because It says I am not subscribed even though I am!

I did see somewhere that It was meant to be fixed TODAY (the 6th) but silence is golden. 

0 Kudos