cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing TVGO. Can't rest devices

Melbelle88
Tuning in

16961692044763179489827382953822.jpg

 I had this problem over a year ago and after having it completely reset it worked. Now it's back again, I can't delete a device. And replacing is not working either. So I can't watch TVGO ? Any help appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Melbelle88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back. sorry to hear you have been unable to watch TV Go and also cannot add or remove devices Via Device Management.

What error do you get when trying to watch it, I am unable to see the above enough to read the top of it.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul 

I don't get an error message. I get this message. 

I have tried to change/replace the device but it it keeps telling me "you have reached the maximum number of devices that can be registered on your account.please delete one of you existing devices" 

There is no option to delete its only replace. This happened last year and my device list had to be reset. 

Thanks

Mel

16962584637564764221642352014465.jpg

Hi Melbelle88,

Thank you for reaching back out, you only get to change 4 devices per month, you can then switch art the beginning of the month, devices like pc's which use a browser if you have set to auto delete Cookies/ Cache each time you use it after a restart shows as a different devices, to stop this you need to untick auto delete Cookies/ Cache.

Regards

Paul.