Menu
IanDarby
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Problem Managing TV Go devices

For the last 3 months each time I try to replace a device it says I have max number of devices and I'm locked out from making any changes until the start of the next month.

I don't know if there's a fault with the system or my laptop settings.

0 Kudos
Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem Managing TV Go devices

Hi @IanDarby 

Apologies for the issues you've had with TV Go, we're currently looking into the cause of the issue in more detail. I'll ask one of the team to pick this up again and get the device reset done for you.

Would you mind just confirming your laptop's operating system and the browser name & version that you're running please?

Kev
Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
IanDarby
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kev,

The operating system is Windows 10 Home.

The browsers are Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge both were updated to the latest versions yesterday by the VM Gadget Rescue team.

Cheers

Ian

Bolu
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cant get my virgin tv go app to work. It keeps asking me to register my device until it registered 3 times and it still doesnt work!! Tried to get in touch with customer service......on the phone for over an hour and still no reply!!! absolutely shocking

0 Kudos
IanDarby
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah its frustrating.

I've tried at the start of each month for the last 3 or 4 months to sort it myself but I've no idea whats going on

0 Kudos
IanDarby
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Could you give me an indication when the device reset is likely to be carried out?

Cheers

Ian

0 Kudos