Menu
JMLV
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Only 110 channels showing on TV Go despite being on 'Full House' package

As subject title.  Using the app on a Windows 10 PC. I've tried going to settings, choosing "Reset to Default" then logging out and back in again, but the problem remains - only 110 channels showing.  All the appropriate channels are available via the main box, so this is only a problem with TV Go.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Only 110 channels showing on TV Go despite being on 'Full House' package

It isn't a problem with TV Go per se, however it does represent the licensing restrictions that VM are up against from the content providers.

Whilst they have agreements in place to show all your Full House channels on your TV box, the same permissions do not always extend to the TV Go app, hence the reduced number of channels available.

If you search the VM help pages you will find a full list of what is available on TV Go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JMLV
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Only 110 channels showing on TV Go despite being on 'Full House' package

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

I suspected this may be the case for some channels.  I just didn't expect it would apply to so many (around 159 if my maths is correct), but you're right of course.  

Thanks again for your reply.

0 Kudos