cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE CHIGAGO MISSING

S06622
Tuning in

Once again the latest episodes of ONE CHICAGO have not been loaded to sky on demand on virgin tv go. Episodes 11 of all 3 Chicago shows were shown at 1am this morning so why are they not on demand now

What on earth is going on with tv go pathetic

5 REPLIES 5

S06622
Tuning in

Chicago PD season 10 episode 11 now showing up at 12:15 on Apr 7.

Latest episodes of Chicago Med and Chicago Fire still not showing

very strange

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there S06622,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the missing episodes, are any other programmes showing the same issue?

Regards,

Kain

Hi I was going to say channel fovea’s Motorway Cops: Catching Britain’s Speeders season 4 episode 1. It was shown on Monday 3rd at 9pm. However I started watching direct on my 5 website but when I went back to it a few days later it has disappeared so no longer able to be watched on my 5. Guess there is a technical or legal hitch

Hi @S06622 👋 Thank you for your response.

We'll certainly have a look into this matter, but the availability period varies from broadcaster to broadcaster and show to show.

In the case of My5, it is usually a minimum of seven days from when a programme has been broadcast for the first time, but there's no hard and fast rule on that.

We hope that helps, but if you have any further queries, please pop back to us.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Virgin it’s Friday morning 8am and only Chicago PD latest episode (12) is available on tv go from 3am this morning. Chicago Fire and Chicago Med are missing. When the latest series started 12 weeks ago every Friday morning when I get up all 3 new episodes would be on tv go. Now it’s very hit and miss.

why does this keep happening