cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not available message using TVGO app

Dejr72
Joining in

Hi, I’ve seen this question raised before but I can’t find any resolution.

Tried using TVGO yesterday but got the following message (on all channels):

55B68E7F-8783-49DA-A52A-66C5C0BDA88B.png
All channels were working fine the previous day and I haven’t changed any settings etc.

I’m trying to watch via the TVGO app on an iPad (OS 15.4.1). I’ve also tried watching via a browser and that doesn’t work either.

Tried removing the app and reinstalling. Makes no difference.

It all works fine on my iphone (same OS as the iPad).

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dejr72, thanks for your post here in the community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Okay so you're getting the same issue on the browser too on the same device, so thanks for clarifying this and your other additional information.

How are things today for you, is this still happening? 

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom_W,

thanks for getting back to me.

yep, it’s still happening unfortunately.

Hi @Dejr72

Thank you for your response. 

Have you added the iPad as a new registered device prior to trying to watch TV GO?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki, 

the iPad isn’t new, it’s been registered as a device for years. I’ve never had a problem watching via TVGO on that iPad in the past and, as I said in my first message, it was working fine on Tuesday night but on Wednesday it just stopped working.

Thanks.

Thank you for that information. 

Are you getting the same error message on both the Web browser and app version?

At what page does this error appear? When you are trying to watch a program?

^Martin

Hi Martin,

As I said in my original post, the error occurs via both the app and the web browser version.

I can open TVGO and the occur appears when I select a programme. I have tried multiple programmes across multiple channels. The error is the same and I can’t watch anything.

Thanks.

Hi @Dejr72

I am going to send you a private message so we can re set the devices for you manually here.

You can then register this device again and hopefully it should work for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide