Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not all channels showing on TV Go App

I have the full Sports package but hardly any of the channels are showing on the TV Go App. Re-installed the app and they all appeared but the next time I used it they had gone again. I can see many other posts on this going back a long time. Virgin Media please comment on whether you are ever going to fix this!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not all channels showing on TV Go App

Which channels are missing?

Sky Sports channels are available via the separate Sky Sports app, you don't need TV Go to access them. All other sports channels that are available to stream should be via TV Go.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not all channels showing on TV Go App

It's generally a selection of the Sky Sports channels that are missing. The BT ones don't generally seem to disappear. I know that Sky Main Event and Sky Football were missing on Wednesday eve.

I have since discovered if I delete the app and re-install and go straight to Live TV before signing in then all channels are there and I can select one and login to watch it. Sooner or later the channels disappear again and I have to repeat the process. A bit of a long winded process so your suggestion to use the Sky Sports App is much better!

0 Kudos