Menu
Tobyn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not able to watch BT sport through virgen TV go app on iPad.

I’m trying to watch BT sport on the IPad through the virgen TV go app but get a message saying I need to upgrade my package to watch BT sport. This does not make sense as my package includes BT sport and I can watch it on all my boxes. I get the same message if I try to watch any if the sports channels that are included with my package via the virgen TV go app on iPad. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to watch BT sport through virgen TV go app on iPad.

Hello Tobyn

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go app issues with your iPad and the delays in responding to your query. Is this something you still require assistance with?

If you could let us know we're here to help.

Rob

0 Kudos
Tobyn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I just reset everything and it all worked. Now though I’m unable to watch sky sports through the sky go app. Tells me I need to download sky sports app which I have done but when I try to watch it says I need to upgrade is this because I’m a virgin customer and not a sky customer. I was lead to believe I could watch sky sports on my iPad once I had sky sports added to my package.

0 Kudos
Tobyn
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m sorry I should have said that I’ve tried logging in to the sky sports app through the box that says virgin customers login here but it doesn’t log me in just goes back to same screen saying login.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Tobyn.

Are you able to log in to the sky sports app through the Virgin log in page on any other devices at all? Is it just happening on one particular device?

Thanks 

Melissa_F

0 Kudos