cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to sign in on tv go app

Claire241
Tuning in

Ok I've only been with virgin media a few days but the TV Go app won't let me sign in. If I try to register it says I already exist and should sign in. I am pretty sure that I should be able to sign in with the same details as the Web site. Any help appreciated 

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @Claire241, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear a fault is present with the service, so early into your journey with us!

Can you please confirm if you've registered for a self-care account - where you would be able to keep tabs on your bills and contract etc...?

It would also be handy to know if you have previously had Virgin Media services with the same E-Mail address you're using on this occasion? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Not sure about self care but do have virgin media app that I can / and do, log into and can look at my account details for bills etc. I can also log in on the Virgin website. I'm not sure if I ever had my email attached to Virgin before but doubt it. 

Thank you for confirming this @Claire241 

You should use the same log in details for your My Virgin Media online account to sign into TVGO, no need to register. 

Can you let me know what the error is when you try to sign into the TVGO app and website here with your same log in details as your My Virgin Media account? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

The link in your reply sends me to the TV website and it won't let me log on there either.  Both that link and the app entry recognise my login details 

Screenshot_20230426_190251_Virgin TV Go.jpg

Should say they DONT recognise my login details

Photo of login 

Screenshot_20230426_190251_Virgin TV Go_edit_1682533971336.jpg

Thank you for providing this @Claire241 I think it would be best we take a closer look into this via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.