cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid TV Control account found

nikcalam
Tuning in

DB32BA3D-8585-4730-8003-EA21744C6831.jpeg

Since renewing my contract 2 weeks ago I can no longer access the TV Control app and I can’t find a solution on previous posts

I have deleted the app and reinstalled 

‘No valid TV Control account found

You have signed in successfully, but no valid TV account can be found. This may be because your account has not been set yet, or your account may have been suspended.’

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi plantlover

i totally agree, I think it is something their end rather than ours

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey nikcalam, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear about this.

Please can you just double check your device and phone is fully updated to the latest software for 

me, once this has been done this should work okay for you. 

Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt

When  you say phone and device  - what is the device please?  

And why would it not work after renewing my contract?

———————

And the message does say my account may have been suspended:

‘This may be because your account has not been set yet, or your account may have been suspended.’

——————————-
And why would it not work after renewing my contract?

———————

Hello nikcalam, you are not alone I do have the exact identical problem and am also disconcerted by messages about not having a valid TV account. Currently they are just trying to rule out that this isn’t a problem with something at our end (which it clearly is not) before we finally reach the position that this is something that needs sorting their end. I’m confident it will get sorted, but it does seem to take a long time getting there…

Hi plantlover

i totally agree, I think it is something their end rather than ours

Hi @nikcalam and @plantlover 

What devices are you using the app on please?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Well I’m using an iPhone 12 and an iPad, both using the latest iOS software. Both devices were working fine with the TV control before I renewed my contract.

iPhone 11