Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No ITV CHANNEL on Virgin tv go

I have installed the Virgin TV go app but i dont have ITV on the live tv channel list.  Can I get it?  (I have ITV2 ITV3 ITV4) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No ITV CHANNEL on Virgin tv go

You should be able to. Try signing out and then back in again to refresh the channel list.

There are some issues currently with TVGo (check the service status page), but ITV is not on the list.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've just tried that but it didn't work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wendycoleman960,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch. You should certainly be able to access all ITV channels via our TV Go service, I do apologise that you've had issues with one in particular.

It is possible to edit which channels are displayed via the settings menu in TV Go. Have you checked whether ITV is currently selected?

Could you also let me know whether you've tried the service on any other devices? If so, have you noticed the same problem?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I did try on 2 different devices.  However I've just logged in to follow your advice and it's there now

Many thanks

0 Kudos