Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New customer can’t access TV Go

I’m trying to log into TV Go app on iPhone and iPad with same details used to login to the Virgin media app but it’s just saying sign in failed and cycling back to log in again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer can’t access TV Go

Hi there @cybersupergirl

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; sorry that you're having some issues with using the TVGo app currently. 

I have located your account from your forum information and all is looking ok from this end; have you been able to log into the TVGo online at all? 

VirginTVGo

If you're then still having issues with the app, please delete and uninstall the app, reboot the device and reinstall the app and try again. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

No, I’ve downloaded the app to iPhone and iPad and can’t log on to either. It’s really disappointing as being able to record and watch programmes on the go was one of the selling points of Virgin Media.

thanks,

Clare

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good evening, Clare

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Have you been able to login since posting? If not, can you try deleting and re-adding the app for me?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I’ve just tried that again but it’s still not working. I’m also unable to log into the Virgin media connect app, though the normal Virgin media app is working fine?

Thanks,

Clare

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me, Clare.

Was there any error message?

Just to confirm - Have you logged in to the Virgin Media my account online (through a web browser) with the same details?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I’ve logged in through safari on iPhone and the app with the same login details.

The Virgin TV Go app skips the first sign in (just greys out after I’ve put my login details in) then on the next one says “sign in failed” and keeps going back to sign in page.

The Virgin Connect app shows Error page with Sorry we couldn’t connect you to the server...

Thanks,

Clare

0 Kudos