Menu
skylineboy2002
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moved home and now apps dont work

i moved house, self installed yesterday and everything is fine,

except the tv control app to set recordings / delete etc doesnt work, it works inside the same network on wifi, but eg if i was round a friends and i saw an advert for a show i liked the look of, i could go onto my phone (even if it was mobile data etc) and set recording.
(the setting toggle in the app is set to allow mobile data, i checked, still no difference)

nothing has changed, except the different physical address, phones the same, even the recordings and settings on the v6 were fine.

only thing i can think of is, because of the move i got a new account number, should i sign up a new account using this?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved home and now apps dont work

Thank you for your post @skylineboy2002 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the virgin TV control app. 

Are you able to check that you have the latest version of the app?  Can you please also let me know the make and model of the phone you are trying to use it on? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
skylineboy2002
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi, this seems to have sorted itself out since i originally posted,

i can only assume it took a couple of days to sort itself out, because of the account switch / moving home

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @skylineboy2002,

Glad to hear that you've been able to get this issue sorted, I'm not sure why it took so long for the apps to star working again but glad that they're now working again.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos