Menu
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

More Virgin TV Go problems

I had problems with my Virgin TV Go app and it took some while to be sorted. Now I have another problem with the app. It’s on an iPad and it is now asking me to sign in and keeps asking me to sign in

I have had occasional success with signing in once or twice but then no channels are available to watch. Then I have to try and log in again.

This is really unsatisfactory and I’d like someone to help get it sorted as soon as possible, please. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: More Virgin TV Go problems

I now ‘seem’ to be signed in but neither TV Guide option shows me *any* channels and it suggested I’d been watching a series last that I’ve never even heard of!

I’ve already changed my password and I copied the diagnostics:

Build: 2.3.51 (21306)
Device: iPad Mini 2
Video Player: CWS:8.0.4-1338.d66daea9 (Apr 11 2019 20:20:07) IIS SS:8.0.4 (Apr 11 2019 20:37:12)
OV: 3.15.14
Conviva: 2.151.0.36984
Connection Type: WiFi - ("VM3256709")
MQTT broker: DISCONNECTED
MQTT CPE Status: Unknown
Device IP Address: 192.168.0.11

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Three days now and no response on this issue via this forum or on the phone.

Is anyone able to help me here, please?

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Having had no help here, I have called Virgin Media.. I was promised a call back. Three days later, nothing.

Why is this?

Can someone please help a paying customer get this issue resolved?

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning NewArk46H,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm terribly sorry to see you've been having an issue with the TV Go application on the iPad. 

Can you please advise how things are looking today? Can you tell me if the application or iOS is requesting an update?

Can you also try uninstalling and reinstalling the application on the iPad for me? 

Do you have any other devices that are struggling with the application currently? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello 

I have reinstalled the app and am still experiencing the same problem. I have been contacted by phone and told there are some issues about my email account not being properly registered. This doesn’t seem very believable as the app was working with that email before and now isn’t. 

I’d be really grateful if someone could help me via this forum. The phone support never seem to fix things. But the people on here do. You can see I had a similar issue before and it got fixed on here. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me,

Can you tell me if you've been able to use the application on other devices?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello David

It won’t work on my partner’s iPad or on my phone.

Bryn

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me, have you experienced issues with the E-Mail account that uses the TV Go application?

I can see we've raise an IT ticket on your account and this may be in line with what you've been previously advised

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
NewArk46H
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello David
I have been sent an email survey asking how far I’m satisfied with my problem being solved. It isn’t solved! It’s no different to when I first raised it.
Please can I ask you to help get this fixed? I’d like to believe your telephone support people will fix this issue but everything seems to be about what I* have done to change things. I haven’t! The app, just like on the previous occasion, just stopped working.
Grateful for any help you or your colleagues can give to fix this.
0 Kudos