Menu
frankie46
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing sky sports

My sky sports is missing on the app TV on the go. Other channels are missing also but the sports ones are the important ones. Any help would be great, thanks. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing sky sports

Sometimes simply signing out of the app and then signing back in can restore missing channels by refreshing the link back to your account.

Doesn't always work, but worth a try before getting the Forum Team involved.

Edit to add: Although the Sky sports channels should show in the VM TV Go app you do need to use the Sky Sports app to view them.  Normally the TV Go app will invite you to exit the app and launch the Sky Sports app for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
frankie46
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham, I did sign out signed back in I also uninstalled the TV on the go app then I signed back in all before I came to the forum. I get sky sports news and sky sports mix and both work perfectly however there is no other sky sports channels to choose.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@frankie46 wrote:

Thanks Graham, I did sign out signed back in I also uninstalled the TV on the go app then I signed back in all before I came to the forum. I get sky sports news and sky sports mix and both work perfectly however there is no other sky sports channels to choose.

Ok, so what happens if you try to watch live Sky Sports directly from the Sky Sports app?  There is really no need to go through the double step of starting with the VM TV GO app.

I am assuming that you are subscribed to the Sky Sports channels and that you have no issues watching them via your VM TV box on your home TV.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos