Menu
RK8
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

Vigin TV Go lets me watch BBC channels work through iPlayer, and sky subscriptions channels through Sky Sports but I can't watch any standard or BT channels. I get the following message "sorry - this isn't available,  sorry - we can't play this at the moment (-2031).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times with no change.

Virgin TV Go is working absolutely fine on my phone - all channels. but the screen is cracked beyond any use!

Both devices appear under device management.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Hi RK8,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If not able you able to clarify which device is showing this error, is it a PC, laptop or mobile device? And can you advise the operating system?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
RK8
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a tablet - android operating system.

It seemed to be fine after I restarted it, but it is now not showing any of the Sky Sports Channels apart from Sky Sports News and Sky Sports Mix.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi RK8,

You should download the Sky Sports app, only Sky Sports News and Sky Sports Mix are available via TV GO

VM App Support 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
RK8
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I can watch Sky Sports on the Sky Sports App. These channels did appear in the list on Virgin TV, and clicking on them immediately directed me to the Sky Sports App. They've disappeared from the list though, how do I restore them?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi RK8,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have had missing channels on your TV Go app.

I can advise there is a know issue and we are working hard to get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos