Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels on TV Go app

Having finally been able to log in to my account after a week, I see that the new Sky Comedy channel and the Eurosport channels are not appearing on the TV Go app. Can someone tell me why not please?

Thanks.

rwfhm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels on TV Go app

Good Morning rwfhm,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Sorry to see you're missing these channels on TV Go 

We're aware of the issue with Eurosport and have been working to fix this, however Sky Comedy isn't an issue we've been previously made aware of

Can you tell me if you're still having issues with viewing both channels? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

I am still unable to view these channels on the TVGo app, despite assurances that this would be fixed by yesterday. Channel 4 is also missing from TVGo.

Oddly, if I open the TVGo app without signing in, the missing channels appear on the guide/list. Unfortunately, as soon as I sign in, they disappear again. I don’t know if this helps or makes things worse.

Thanks

rwfhm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me

I've forwarded this to a colleague who will be able to look into this and advise me further. We'll be in touch with further information as soon as possible

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

I forgot to mention that the missing channels are included in my subscription. I’m not trying to watch anything that I’m not entitled to.

rwfhm
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for advising me of this,

I've passed this information onto our team who deal with the TV Go application who have advised me that they're investigating this situation

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 25
Flag for a moderator

I notice that Channel 4 has now been restored to the TVGo app. Surely any other missing channels must be for the same reasons, so why can’t the same fix be used to resolve the problem?

Regards

rwfhm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us

We will have to work with alternative broadcasters to resolve any missing channels on our application, we will do our best to have all channels restored as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 9 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi David Bn

Just to add my query to that of the OP. I also have lost both Eurosport channels from the TVGo app on my PC. Only fired it up today to watch some cycling and discovered that those channels were missing. As with the OP, these channels are part of my overall package and I have them OK on my terrestrial TV.

However there are a few occasions when I prefer to watch on the app on my PC so would be grateful if this could be resolved ASAP

Thanks

Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 10 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Same here, my disabled partner likes to watch the cycling and quite often streaming is the best option for him. He has really missed having that to watch. 

I would love for subscriptions to be reduced per person per channel per day missing ... I bet VM would have it fixed in minutes.

0 Kudos