Menu
hatfield
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Missing On Demand content - Virgin TV Go

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: - The On Demand Shows available via TV-Go website are out of date compared to those available on TiVo or V6 box. For instance Sky Witness FBI is missing episodes 7, 10 and 11. Sky One's Prodigal sun is missing episodes 7 and 8. Sky One's Two Weeks to Live has episode 1 and episode 2 twice and is missing episodes 4, 5 and 6. Etc.

It has not been updated for more than a week.

Cheers,

Chris H
0 Kudos
Catalpa
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

TV Go box set not updating with episodes

Recently some saved programmes are not updating with new episodes. Very frustrating to start a series and then be left partway through a season. Any idea what's up? 

For example Medium is only showing first 10 episodes of season 6 even though episodes for rest of season have played on TV. 

Coroner from Sky Witness is missing last episodes. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go box set not updating with episodes

Not entirely clear from your post if you are referring to on demand or recordings 

If the latter what have you got the ' keep at most' setting set at under settings recordings recording options?

I have a feeling that 10 is the default setting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Freelancer2231
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Im having the same issue for the past 2 weeks. When going onto tv go shows that i have been watching the last 2 weeks eps arent there to watch. Such as Swat, macgyver and 911. Not sure why they are being added... As i thought they got added a few hours after broadcast!?

Catalpa
Joining in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Graham. It isnt ones I am recording on TiVo. It's series available through the tv go app. There are series available to watch and the new episodes are not appearing. Which means I've started a series but can't see the end unfortunately. 

0 Kudos
Tracey1566
Tuning in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Latest Episodes missing- TV GO?

Hi guys wonder if anyone can help, for approximately 3-4 weeks now I've been having issues with my virgin TV go app.

Shows on catch up are not being updated with their latest episodes- making the app effectively pointless.

I have checked and there does not seem to be an issue with catch up, or on demand services, I haven’t been getting any error messages; so, I don't know what the issue is?

I’m still able to watch live tv via the app, just cannot catch up on anything from the past 3 weeks. From what I can tell, none of the shows on catch up have had up to date episodes uploaded since the beginning of September approx. 3-4 weeks.

can someone please help/ advise?

Thanks.

PTurtle
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latest Episodes missing- TV GO?

Same problem. They obviously haven’t updated the library in weeks. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
LAB67
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latest Episodes missing- TV GO?

I’m having the same issue.

They have not updated for weeks.

0 Kudos
LAB67
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I too am having the same issues.

Any ideas how we can get Virgin to look into it and resolve? The App pretty pointless if cannot watch the recent episodes.

Virgin not the easiest people to get in contact with 

0 Kudos
jimmyd134
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Unable to view anything on TV GO

Hi I've seen that a number of other people have seemingly had success posting in here about their TV Go not working.

I've called the support number quite a lot of times but I can still only sometimes log in, and when I do log in the channel listing is empty and it tells me I need to upgrade.

I am on the full maxit package with Sky Cinema, and Sky Sports etc. Essentially fully loaded - no where left to upgrade! and yet it still tells me I need to or that it can't get a channel listing for me.

I've tried on Android 10 on a Samsung device, Chrome and Edge web browsers on Windows 10, the Windows 10 store app, and on an iPad running iOS13 and I'm not getting anywhere really.

I know my login details for My Virgin Media, and I only have one accoount which should definitely be the primary one! I've attached screenshots of what I've been seeing on the web browsers and the Windows 10 app. It usually takes a few sign in attempts to actually log in, but after I have logged in I get the below

Hopefully someone can help me with this thanks!

VM-1.pngVM-2.pngvm-3.pngvm-4.pngvm-5.pngvm-6.png

0 Kudos