Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Misleading info about TV Go?

I have TV (Full House etc), Broadband, landline and mobile with VM. For the return of the Premier League football I downloaded the TV Go app assuming that I would be able to see all the games since I have all the sports channels on my regular VM TV box. I am already paying for the football! But no, the vast majority of the games are on Sky Sports and NOT available on TV Go. When you click on one of the Sky sports channels you asked to 'Exit to watch', and then that 'Your subscription doesn't allow you to watch this programme.' But I have already paid for the Sky Sports channels to be included in my subscription!

Has this been agreed between VM and Sky? If it is part of their deal it means that a) VM customers don't get the service they have paid for, and that b) the information about the TV Go app is misleading. This is devious, wrong and unfair.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Misleading info about TV Go?

You should be able to use the Sky Sports app.

Make sure you're using the specific Virgin Media login though. A thing that can happen, especially if you've ever been with Sky is that you login with the main 'Sky iD' option and not the Virgin Media ones. As you're then not an active Sky subscriber you get an error.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos