cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum of devices reached message, only on one device

Kam65
Joining in

Hi,

I can't watch any Live TV on the TV Go app on one of my devices. Used to work ok, till end of August, when I started getting this message. I selected "Replace Device", and selected the same device from the list, but got the same error. I went through the flow of replacing again, and eventually got a message that I had reached the limit of changes and have to wait till 1st October.

Waited for a month till 1st October, got the same error. Tested on one of my other devices, which works ok. Called Virgin Media support, went through several steps, including clearing cookies, same problem. The helpdesk said they have reset my devices, but the list is still the same, and still got the same error on this one device (Windows 11). I went through the "Replace Device! flow, and renamed my device in the list, still got the "Maximum Devices" message, even though I can see the renamed device is in the list of registered devices.  Helpdesk put me through to App Support, but waited on hold too long so hung up.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kam65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with with your Tv Go app. 

I am more than happy to help look into this. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kam65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with with your Tv Go app. 

I am more than happy to help look into this. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin

The issue got resolved by resetting my  registered devices list.

Thanks.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kam65,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message so that we could have a closer look over things for you. I'm glad that we've been able to address and resolve this problem you were having.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!