Menu
faparcher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Maximum of devices reached VirginTVGo

I have had no problems with the TV Go app on my PC until today.

The app keeps saying I have register the PC even though I've used it several times.  Now it says maximum devices reached, showing 5 x chrome browsers and wont let me change any of them until March. 

Is this really just a rubbish buggy app?? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maximum of devices reached VirginTVGo

Hey @faparcher

Thanks for contacting us over the community forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the TV go service on your PC, the TV go app needs your cookies to be kept from the time that you register the device, if you clear your cookies it will require you to register again. There is more information about this here.

Have you been able to get this looked into further since you last posted? If not, I can look into this further for you and reset your TV Go devices.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
faparcher
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No, I havn't had time to speak to virgin and get my device's reset and would be grateful if you would do so.

Interestingly this forum question is running at 17 pages as of today.  Lot's of frustrated customers perhaps you could escalate to review how this app works.  I apprecaite it's as expected but reading through the responses I think that there are some deeper issues.

Kind Regards

Colin

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi faparcher, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I would be happy to arrange for the devices to be reset for you. 

I am going to pop you over a private message now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos