Menu
davef4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Manage sky devices

Has anyone been able to access the manage sky devices page. I have a laptop that can stream from both virgin go and sky go. I can get to the manage devices for virgin but can not access the sky devices. The web site does not load it times out as if not available. I need to delete a device form the list to add a new one.

From the previous posts it seems there is a major issue between virgin and sky access, do I need to do something to get it to work.

Can the virgin team manage a web site, if you get to the using sky sports app and bring up the instructions on managing sky devices, it provides a helpful link to the virgin ty go website, which actually links to a page on how to use the tv control app as a TV remote.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manage sky devices

Hi @davef4,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with managing your Sky Devices. 

I can look to reset these for you. Will pop you a PM now so we can pass DPA. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for speaking with me via PM @davef4,

I have removed the 2 devices for you as requested 🙂

In regards to being able to do this yourself via the web browser, if you do get the same error again, I would suggest deleting your cookies and browsing history or trying in another browser to see if this makes any difference. 

Let me know if you have any issues going forward. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
davef4
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you want me to delete all cookies but that will affect all the web sites I visit. Will try a separate browser what one do you recommend that will work.

Tried Chrome and it seems to work, do not understand why it does not work in edge, when it used to. There is clearly an issue with the web site.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If it works in Chrome and not in Edge, that would suggest there is a glitch with the browser, not necessarily the service. 

Glad to hear it has worked for you in a different browser 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

0 Kudos