cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my TiVo not working

hatfield
Dialled in

Specifically http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo keeps telling me that Virgin TV Go - exclusive to Virgin TV customers and Sorry, Virgin TV Go is only available to Virgin TV customers - find out more here.

It won't let me log in. No login dialogue appears.

I have tried in Private Browsing, I have tried deleting cookies and the same result. I have tried with alternate browsers with private browsing and deleting cookies and same result.

Now I apparently have run out of devices and cannot watch TV via TV Go either as I get the message:

Maximum of devices reached
You have reached the maximum of devices which can be registered to your
account. You can use one of those registered devices, or register a new device on
01-08-2023 00:00 AM.

Can you please reset my devices as soon as possibe and address the first issue asit's been the same for a week.

Chris H
4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @hatfield 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been unable to manage your devices successfully due to this error message as you've not been able to do this I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so we can refresh this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

hatfield
Dialled in

I hav responded to the PM. If you could reset my devices that would be brilliant as my other issue that seems to be a common one, looking at the other posts, I can manage using the phone app.

Chris H

hatfield
Dialled in

Hello, any progress on resetting my device list as I have been unable to access TV-GO on my desktop since Saturday? Thanks,

Chris H

hatfield
Dialled in

I still cannot access the TV-GO service as my devices list is full (due to deleting browsing history multiple times on my browser, it's the same device really) and the device list has still not been cleared.

Chris H