Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lots of missing channels on Virgin TV Go App

Hi there,

Yesterday I noticed Channel 4, Sky One, Sky Crime, TLC, Sky Comedy and the new channels, Sky Documentaries, Sky History and Sky Nature are missing. Almost 100% sure most were there last week however now they're not available even after signing in again.

Could anyone advise on this.

Thanks,

Michelle 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Lots of missing channels on Virgin TV Go App

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for posting on the community forums.

The channels you've mentioned are all included in our Maxit TV package however they are not included in the Mix or Mixit TV packages.

Have you made any changes to your account recently? The fact that you've now mentioned that those channels are now showing as unavailable suggests to me that you're no longer subscribed to a package that includes them.

Can I ask you to please sign into your online account here, and just double check your account and package to make sure you're subscribed to the correct TV package?

Let me know what it says and we can go from there.

Beth

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I do not have challenge available on the TV go app?  We are on the highest tv package.  Should this channel be there?

Thank you,

Richard

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Unfortunately Chellenge isn't on the TV GO platform. You are able to view what is available on TV GO here, https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles when you select TV GO from the dropdown menu. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos