Menu
c-note
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Live TV app performance

In recent times I have noticed a marked drop off in the performance of the app. The TV Guide part is very buggy and when I'm watching a channel the stream often starts to stall I'm getting the "RESTART VIDEO" message appearing on the screen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live TV app performance

Morning c-note, 

Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the app. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
c-note
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Viewing it in a browser on a desktop.

The latest iteration of the app has been very good for me up until recently.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply c-note,

Would it be possible to provide some screen shots of the problems you have been experiencing so we can the investigate further?

Regards,

Dean C

0 Kudos
c-note
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

At the moment I can no longer use the app. I cleared the browser history, updated my computer and restarted. There was an issue with the device management and it wouldn't recognise my computer. I now only use one device but it used up all the slots trying to register this device but it wouldn't take. I've noticed in the past that if you update your operating system on a Mac the device management treats it like a new device, thats shouldn't be the case. How can I reset this list as I am basically locked out until 1 October. Not keen on doing this on a public forum, how can I get this sorted?

Screenshot 2019-09-25 at 12.52.56.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi c-note,

I'm really sorry that you've still been experiencing issues using TV Go, we can certainly look to resolve this for you.

We do advise on our site that using different browsers on the same PC/Mac will register additional devices. I'd suspect that updating your MacOS makes enough internal changes on your device that the browser is recognised as a new registration again.

Our tech support teams via any channel (phone, webchat) should be able to reset your device list. We can also do this via private message on this forum, so I'll send you a message now to clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
c-note
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, if you could message me in order to get the list reset that would be great. I've tried another browser and unfortunately I had no luck. Still getting the "Maximum of devices reached" message.

Screenshot 2019-09-27 at 16.28.51.png

0 Kudos