Menu
bellyshere
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just admit it doesn't work properly!!!!

Why can't Virgin just admit that the tvgo service doesn't really work on windows devices? It hasn't worked properly for ages. No matter what browser you use, clearing cookies, clearing cache, making it a trusted site or standing on one leg whilst carrying a fish, it doesn't work. For ages the problem was using all the devices up everytime you used it. The windows app helped this and it worked for a while. For some reason they got rid of this and replaced it with a skinned browser type thing which just works for a few seconds then says content not available right now. If you try to watch on the website it says you need to sign in to watch this when you are already signed in. I just can't believe they can't get it working properly.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just admit it doesn't work properly!!!!

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, bellyshere,

Sorry to hear you are having issues using TVGO on your browser, you can now watch TVGO, from the browser here: https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html  without the use of an app.

Can you clarify, what happens when you click to sign in again? If you need me to reset device permissions I can do this.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
ModTeam
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello bellyshere, 

We're very sorry that you're experiencing some issues with our TV GO service. 

Please can you confirm the make and model of device you're trying to stream our TV Go service on? 

Please can you also confirm the web browser and web browser version you have had a problem with?

Kind regards,

Community Moderation Team 

0 Kudos
bellyshere
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

MSI laptop running windows 10. Doesn’t work on chrome, Firefox or Edge. It just says not available a few seconds into what ever I want to watch or asks me I need to sign in when I already have. 

0 Kudos
bellyshere
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

and still not working

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bellyshere, 

I am sorry to hear this, are you able to use a different device to see it works on there?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos