Menu
imc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Issues watching from My Shows on Android phone

Earlier this evening I was able to stream a show from My Shows to my phone.  However, during this, my phone fell off the home wi-fi for some reason.  Instead of giving me the option to pause the programme while the phone reconnects, the TV Control app says "The content provider has restricted streaming this show outside the home" and makes me return to the index.  I would love it if this app could cope better with temporary disconnections.

Anyway, so I resumed watching it, and some time later the phone decided to disconnect again.  Now this time, when I tried to resume the stream, the app said "You have reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams.  You can watch this programme when one of the other devices stops streaming."  Problem is that both of the other devices are this same phone, and it has already stopped streaming, so how do I get rid of the message?

I decided to restart the app.  Now whenever I try to stream a programme from My Shows it says "There was an error streaming this show. Please check your network and try again. Error Code: E=47 V=1513".

The V6 box is still connected to the network, as I can see by looking at Settings.  I will try rebooting it later, but it is recording a show at the moment.

0 Kudos
imc
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues watching from My Shows on Android phone

I rebooted the V6 and now it's working again.

Virgin, you need to fix your stuff so that this sort of thing is not necessary.

0 Kudos