cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues playing programs on TV GO App

OW384
Joining in

Hi, 

I’ve looked at previous posts but nothing working so far.

I’m unable to play live TV or watch any shows on the TV GO App, on a new iPad Air. Message says: not available- sorry can’t play this at the moment.  Can still play live TV on old iPad mini. I only have 4 devices showing but I can’t even delete or change a device even though the ‘replace’ is highlighted and when I try to change a device message says sorry can’t do that now, try again in a minute.

Any ideas welcome. Many thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi OW384,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with our TV Go App on your new iPad Air, you can change the devices each month Via Device Management, there is more information/ support around the App here.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, thanks for replying.

In settings device management only 4 devices showing, including new iPad, and when you touch ‘replace’ message comes up saying ‘sorry can’t register your device at the moment please try again in a few minutes’ It’s been like that for the last couple of days. 

kind regards

Angela

Hi Angela,

Have you tried deleting the App and trying again, is the device running the latest firmware.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I have deleted the App and reinstalled it a few times but still no luck. The device  is up to date…

kind regards,

Angela

Hi Angela, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

I think the best thing for us to do here would be to reset things for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi OW384, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your details. 

I have now reset the devices from this end. Please try accessing TV Go on your device and let me know how things go. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

I have managed to register the iPad but still won’t play live tv on iPad Air says not available, can’t play this at the moment. My old iPad mini still plays live tv ok and can watch Sky Sport on the Sky App on the new iPad. 

kind regards

Morning,

TV Go is now working on my new device!

Many thanks for all your help.

kind regards

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update OW384,

I'm glad it's now wokring for yourself, do pop back up if you require any further assistance! 

All the best,

Kain