Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issue with registered devices

I have had the same issue for ages now. Try to watch on PC and it tells me I need to replace as I have reached the max, which is a joke as my chrome browser appears to be registered on 3 of the slots available. My mobile is also registered (android),yet I get the same issue on my phone ,asking to replace a registered product.I try to replace but nothing gets removed or replaced so after 3 attempts I am then blocked for a few weeks before I can try again.

Can anyone help please as I now have  to wait till December which I know will not work as it has not for the past 2 months.This seems to be an issue as there are various posts about the exact same thing,so please do not try and pass the buck back to me. thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with registered devices

Any help from Mods available ?.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with registered devices

This app is mental. A nice MOD reset my devices to zero, great. I opened the app on my PC and picked a random channel to watch and a pop up asked to register device to watch. I clicked register device and hey presto nothing happened, closed the app and reopened only to be asked to register the same device that is already registered, clicked register and you guessed it nothing happened. I now have 2 devices registered (both the same device,PC), so opened the app on my mobile phone registered that and it works, so why is it not working on my PC app?.

0 Kudos