Menu
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you'd like to watch this program... ...upgrade your Virgin TV package

I was happily watching a Sky One programme this morning and then this afternoon on the same device I am no longer getting the red play button just a message to say to upgrade my package.

This is on the Virgin TV Go app on Android and on PC too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: If you'd like to watch this program... ...upgrade your Virgin TV package

Which programme?

And which TV package are you on?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sky one programmes but I am trying to watch strike back (for shame) retribution I think the series is.

Maxit TV package

On the live TV side of things there are no sky channels showing other than Arts. TV is working on the box under the TV but on demand on the app is not.

I've reinstalled and re registered the device.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Frazd103
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Obviously a problem across the board, I saw your post after me posting about the live channels and I'm getting the same on Sky One box sets too.....

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I am wondering why there is no service outage mentioned on the site or even an official acknowledgement of this (at of yesterday not today I've been too busy working to check).

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Lozsta

Are you still experience channel loss on the TV GO platform

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I should have replied before. I just didn't use TV GO after that for a while. Tested yesterday and it worked. Would have been great if it was on the known issues list though as it seemed to be quite a biggy...

0 Kudos