Menu
Graceod23
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ITV 1 has disappeared from my channel list on Virgin tv go Have signed out then in and still not there

ITV 1 has disappeared from my channel list on virgin tv go. I have signed out then in and still not there

0 Kudos
Dan_M
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV 1 has disappeared from my channel list on Virgin tv go Have signed out then in and still not ther

Hi @Graceod23,

Thanks for posting, sorry you're having this issue. May I ask the following?

• Device being used

It will help us identify the issue and hopefully result in a quick fix for those affected 🙂

Many thanks,
Dan_M

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tmurphy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV 1 has disappeared from my channel list on Virgin tv go Have signed out then in and still not ther

Location East Dunbartonshire area ref 28

Package bigger oomph bundle

Device being used IPad

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV 1 has disappeared from my channel list on Virgin tv go Have signed out then in and still ...

Hi Tmurphy1,

Thank you for adding to this thread, welcome to the Community Forums 🙂 sorry to see you are also affected by this issue.

I just want to confirm that you aren't referring to an issue where the channel STV is missing from the TV Go app? As this is actually a known issue under the reference: F008652750.

We aren't aware of an issue where ITV is not available. I've also checked my own TV GO app, and can see ITV showing and is working fine.

Please let me know if you still require any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos