Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the top package Maxit yet all content on TV go says 'Upgrade' to watch

Unable to watch anything on the TV go app - all shows as 'upgrade' 'if youd liketo watch this please call to upgrade your pacakge'

It worked fine until about 3 weeks ago, I am using the primary account, I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app but still the same.

I moved property back in the June - but the app has worked fine up until 3 weeks ago.

What can be done to rectify this?

Thanks,

WIll.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have the top package Maxit yet all content on TV go says 'Upgrade' to watch

when you moved you would have gotten a new account number etc.
Are you logging into TV go with the new account or the old one?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have the top package Maxit yet all content on TV go says 'Upgrade' to watch

I'm logging in with my email.

Also the it only started saying this a few weeks ago, months after I actually moved.

Thanks,

Will.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

chances are that you are logging into the close account. Did you do a move and transfer as well when you moved house to keep the email addresses? if not that will be the old account you are using

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes we did a move and transfer so I assumed all details on the account will stay the same bar the account number.

Thanks,

Will.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Willmcb94, 

Thanks for getting back to us about this, can I ask if you've spoken to our faults team about this and if so, what have they advised? 

It is strange that its just started doing it recently and not just after you moved, but don't worry, we'll try and figure this out together. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos