Menu
iceman34
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I get this issue and I don't know why, it very frustrating I only have two devices registered.

Device.png

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I get this issue and I don't know why, it very frustrating I only have two devices registered.

Thanks for the post Iceman34, we do ask to keep your query to one thread to avoid any confusion.

If you're still having this issue are you able to log in on a web browser and check the device management page? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
iceman34
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I get this issue and I don't know why, it very frustrating I only have two devices registered.

Hi Emily 

I have also checked the Device Management please view attachment, When the end on month arrives and I do try to replace device it only gives me the option to change one device, then I am back to the same situation. I only use google chrome,and it appears that this is causing the ongoing problem?

Device Management.PNG

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Iceman34. 

Do you clear the cache and cookies on your Chrome browser? As this can make it think you're using another device. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
iceman34
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have cleared the browser cache and cookies, the problem remains the same..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

If you're clearing the cache/cookies then this will result in your browser being registered as a new device each time.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos