Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get “Sorry this isn’t available” for every channel on my go app on my IPad , can someone help ?

As above 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I get “Sorry this isn’t available” for every channel on my go app on my IPad , can someone he...

Hi steve4868

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the delayed reply and the TV Go issues.

I've checked the system and can see you've spoke to the team since posting and I hope everything is now resolved, however let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I get “Sorry this isn’t available” for every channel on my go app on my IPad , can someone help ?

Mine did this on my iPhone till I switched VPN off on my web shield app and settings.   Working fine now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I get “Sorry this isn’t available” for every channel on my go app on my IPad , can someone help ?

I get this message on a daily basis on both windows 10 and samsung Galaxy s10. It seems to last for a couple of hours and then all the channels are back working properly. i don't make any changes to make them come back. The time of the interruption of service varies earliest today around 16.30 and the latest I've noticed is approx 02:00.

I've only just got the TV Go app working reliably after all kinds of pain with device registration so I'd like to be able reliably enjoy watching what I want.

Thanks,

Steve