Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to watch catchup tv ie all4 on tge tv go app, it doesnt give me option to watch any catch up tv on ap

Can you watch itv hub, all 4,BBC iplayer etc on your mobile device?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to watch catchup tv ie all4 on tge tv go app, it doesnt give me option to watch any catch up tv o

You can watch content from ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 within the TV Go app.

The BBC make all providers link to the iPlayer app for both live TV and On Demand so that's the only place that content is.

Additionally ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 all have their own mobile apps for content.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to watch catchup tv ie all4 on tge tv go app, it doesnt give me option to watch any catch up tv o

I don't see an option in the app to search for shows, ie when I type in made in Chelsea it shows no episodes? Are u saying I have to use the all4 app opposed to the TV go app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sometimes yes. Not everything that is available in the All4 and ITV Hub and My5 apps on mobile will be in TV Go.

In regards to TV Go search there should be a magnifying glass option in the top right that allows you to search for available content between both On Demand and broadcast TV.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos