Menu
Highlighted
Smith17
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I refresh the TV GO app to include new channels subscribed to today?

I have subscribed to Premier Sports Channels 1 & 2 today. I have re-installed the TV Go app but the channels are still not listed. I can watch on my V6 box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
graemeyp
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I refresh the TV GO app to include new channels subscribed to today?

Hi, not sure if this helps but I've been having the same problem myself this afternoon - upgraded to add premier sports which duly appeared on my TV within a few minutes but wouldn't show up in the TV GO app.  I checked the app channel listings countless times from top to bottom and even did a channel search for 'premier' but it found absolutely nothing.

uninstalled the app, re-installed it again, then left it for a while.  just now (about 5 hours later) i've gone through the channels list again and both premier 1 and premier 2 have suddenly appeared.  however - they weren't in the same place that they appear in the listings (ie just above free sports) - i had to scroll right to the very bottom and they were the 2 last channels listed.

once i knew where they were, i've gone into TV GO > Settings > My Channels then scrolled down to the bottom and dragged them up into the rest of the sports channels.

might have just been a fluke but it's worked on mine so give it a go - check at the very bottom of the list.